system-tools contains the components to be used in non-standard Debian based Linux systems, e.g. when booting from a read-only medium.
"In computing, booting (or booting up) is the initialization of a computerized system."
- Upstream Releases: https://get.open-infrastructure.net/software/system-tools/upstream
- Upstream Sources: https://git.open-infrastructure.net/software/system-tools
- Debian Releases: https://get.open-infrastructure.net/software/system-tools/debian
- Debian Sources: https://sources.progress-linux.org/users/daniel.baumann/debian/packages/open-infrastructure-system-tools
- sudo apt install asciidoc git docbook-xml docbook-xsl libxml2-utils make xsltproc
- git clone https://git.open-infrastructure.net/software/system-tools
- cd system-tools && sudo make install
3.2 Debian 9 (stretch) and newer
- sudo apt install system-tools
Bug reports, feature requests, and patches are welcome via the Debian Bug Tracking System. Please base them against the 'next' Git branch using common sense.